A rigid box is a type of packaging box that is primarily used for high-end or luxury products such as jewelry, watches, cosmetics, and electronics. It is designed to be sturdy and rigid, providing protection and premium presentation value to the enclosed product. Rigid boxes are made from thick and durable materials such as paperboard, fiberboard, or cardboard. They are typically covered with high-quality paper, fabric, or leather that is embossed, debossed, or foil stamped to create an eye-catching and elegant appearance. The interior of the box is lined with foam or other padding material to offer extra protection to the enclosed product. According to the latest research, the global rigid box market is poised to grow by USD 48.7 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 4.61% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global rigid box market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for rigid box can be segmented by type: paper rigid box, plastic rigid box, metal rigid box. The paper rigid box segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Rigid box market is further segmented by application: food, beverages, electronics, cosmetics, others. Among these, the food segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the rigid box market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By type: paper rigid box, plastic rigid box, metal rigid box
By application: food, beverages, electronics, cosmetics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global rigid box market with some of the key players being WestRock Company, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, The International Paper Company, Pratt Industries, Inc., Oji Holdings Corporation, DS Smith plc, Mondi plc, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global rigid box market.
• To classify and forecast the global rigid box market based on type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global rigid box market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global rigid box market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global rigid box market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global rigid box market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.