Global RFID in Healthcare Market
Global rfid in healthcare market by product (RFID labels and tags, RFID systems), by end user (hospitals, pharmaceuticals, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global rfid in healthcare market size is expected to increase from USD 1,166 million in 2021 to USD 1,388 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 2.5% over the evaluated period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global rfid in healthcare market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the rfid in healthcare industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for rfid in healthcare can be segmented by product: RFID labels and tags, RFID systems. Among these, the RFID labels and tags segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Rfid in healthcare market is further segmented by end user: hospitals, pharmaceuticals, others. Based on region, the rfid in healthcare market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global rfid in healthcare market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The RFID systems market is further segmented into asset tracking systems, patient tracking systems, pharmaceutical tracking systems, blood monitoring systems. The asset tracking systems segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
By product: RFID labels and tags, RFID systems
By end user: hospitals, pharmaceuticals, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global rfid in healthcare market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Alien Technology Corporation, Avery Dennison Corporation, Biolog-id, CCL Industries Inc., GAO RFID Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Impinj, Inc., Mobile Aspects, Inc., RF Technologies, S3Edge Inc., Securitas AB (Stanley Healthcare), Spacecode Technologies, STid Groupe, Terso Solutions Inc. (Promega Corporation), Zebra Technologies Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global rfid in healthcare market.
– To classify and forecast the global rfid in healthcare market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global rfid in healthcare market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global rfid in healthcare market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global rfid in healthcare market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global rfid in healthcare market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global RFID in Healthcare Market