No products in the cart.
Global Retinal Imaging Devices Market
Global retinal imaging devices market by product (fluorescein angiography, fundus camera, optical coherence tomography (OCT)), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals & clinics, ophthalmic centers, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Retinal imaging involves creating a two-dimensional image of the three-dimensional (3D) retinal tissue. Such retinal imaging techniques are indispensable for diagnosis and management of disease processes in ophthalmic practice. These help ophthalmic practitioners directly to view the retinal disease and plan treatment according to the pathology. In 2021, the global retinal imaging devices market stood at USD 2,274 million. Recording a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 3,221 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global retinal imaging devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the retinal imaging devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for retinal imaging devices can be segmented by product: fluorescein angiography, fundus camera, optical coherence tomography (OCT). The fundus camera segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Retinal imaging devices market is further segmented by end user: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals & clinics, ophthalmic centers, others. Based on region, the retinal imaging devices market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– fluorescein angiography
– fundus camera
– optical coherence tomography (OCT)
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– hospitals & clinics
– ophthalmic centers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global retinal imaging devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Carl Zeiss Meditec, Epipole Ltd., Eyenuk Inc., Forus Health Pvt. Ltd., Imagine Eyes SA, Nikon Corporation (Optos plc), Olympus Corporation, Optomed PLC, Revenio Group Oyj (CenterVue SpA), Robert Bosch GmbH, Topcon Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global retinal imaging devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global retinal imaging devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global retinal imaging devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global retinal imaging devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global retinal imaging devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global retinal imaging devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!