Global Retail Bags Market
Global retail bags market by material (plastic, paper, others), by end user (grocery store, food service, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global retail bags market is projected to rise by USD 5.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global retail bags market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the retail bags industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, end user, and region. The global market for retail bags can be segmented by material: plastic, paper, others. The plastic segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global retail bags market. Retail bags market is further segmented by end user: grocery store, food service, others. The grocery store segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the retail bags market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the retail bags market.
The plastic market is further segmented into polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), others. The polyethylene (PE) segment held the largest share of the global retail bags market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By material: plastic, paper, others
By end user: grocery store, food service, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global retail bags market is dominated by only a few participants including International Paper Company, Mondi Group plc, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Welton Bibby and Baron Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global retail bags market.
– To classify and forecast the global retail bags market based on material, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global retail bags market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global retail bags market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global retail bags market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global retail bags market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Retail Bags Market