The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Restorative Dentistry Market
The global restorative dentistry market is expected to increase by USD 9.1 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Restorative Dentistry Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global restorative dentistry market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the restorative dentistry industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for restorative dentistry can be segmented by product: restorative material, implant, prosthetic, restorative equipment. The restorative material segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global restorative dentistry market. Restorative dentistry market is further segmented by end user: dental hospital and clinic, dental lab, institute, others. The dental hospital and clinic segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the restorative dentistry market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Europe made up the largest share of the restorative dentistry market.
By product: restorative material, implant, prosthetic, restorative equipment
By end user: dental hospital and clinic, dental lab, institute, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global restorative dentistry market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, GC Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global restorative dentistry market.
– To classify and forecast the global restorative dentistry market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global restorative dentistry market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global restorative dentistry market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global restorative dentistry market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global restorative dentistry market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Restorative Dentistry Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, GC Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…