Global Residential Energy Storage System Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global residential ESS sector is expected to rise by USD 11.1 billion with a CAGR of 24% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global residential ESS market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the residential ESS industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for residential ESS can be segmented by technology: lithium-ion battery, lead-acid battery, others. The lithium-ion battery segment was the largest contributor to the global residential ESS market in 2021. Residential ESS market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global residential ESS market.
By technology: lithium-ion battery, lead-acid battery, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Residential Energy Storage System Market, including Hitachi Energy Ltd., LG Energy Solution Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Saft Groupe S.A., Samsung SDI Co., Ltd., Sonnen GmbH, Tesla Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global residential ESS market.
– To classify and forecast the global residential ESS market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global residential ESS market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global residential ESS market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global residential ESS market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global residential ESS market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Residential Energy Storage System Market - Report Scope
Hitachi Energy Ltd., LG Energy Solution Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Saft Groupe S.A., Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., Sonnen GmbH, Tesla Inc.
The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…