No products in the cart.
Global Research Antibodies Market
Global research antibodies market by product (primary antibodies, secondary antibodies), by clonality (monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies), by major reactivities (human, mouse, rat), by technology (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), flow cytometry, immunofluorescent staining, immunohistochemistry, western blotting), by end user (pharma & biotech companies, academic and research institutions), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Antibodies are proteins produced by the immune system in response to the introduction of a foreign body (known as an antigen). Antibodies have a variety of uses – in basic research, diagnostic tests and theraputics. As a cornerstone of the body’s immune response, antibodies can provide significant data to support scientists’ research. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2028, the global research antibodies market will worth USD 4,892 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global research antibodies market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the research antibodies industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, clonality, major reactivities, technology, end user, and region. The global market for research antibodies can be segmented by product: primary antibodies, secondary antibodies. The primary antibodies segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Research antibodies market is further segmented by clonality: monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies. The polyclonal antibodies segment held the largest share of the global research antibodies market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on major reactivities, the research antibodies market is segmented into: human, mouse, rat. In 2021, the human segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the research antibodies market. On the basis of technology, the research antibodies market also can be divided into: enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), flow cytometry, immunofluorescent staining, immunohistochemistry, western blotting. Research antibodies market by end user is categorized into: pharma & biotech companies, academic and research institutions. The research antibodies market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– primary antibodies
– secondary antibodies
– monoclonal antibodies
– polyclonal antibodies
By major reactivities:
– enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
– flow cytometry
– immunofluorescent staining
– western blotting
By end user:
– pharma & biotech companies
– academic and research institutions
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading research antibodies market vendors that include Abcam plc, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad AbD Serotec GmbH, Bio-Techne Corporation, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global research antibodies market.
– To classify and forecast the global research antibodies market based on product, clonality, major reactivities, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global research antibodies market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global research antibodies market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global research antibodies market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global research antibodies market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!