No products in the cart.
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market
Global remote patient monitoring (RPM) market by component (devices (vital sign monitors, special monitors), services & software), by application (cardiovascular diseases treatment, cancer treatment, sleep disorder treatment, diabetes treatment, weight management & fitness monitoring), by end-user (hospitals and clinics, ambulance, homecare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Remote patient monitoring, also referred to as remote physiologic monitoring or RPM, is a method of healthcare delivery that uses the latest advances in information technology to gather patient data outside of traditional healthcare settings. RPM can help keep people healthy, allow older and disabled individuals to live at home longer and avoid having to move into skilled nursing facilities. RPM can also serve to reduce the number of hospitalizations, readmissions, and lengths of stay in hospital-all of which help improve quality of life and contain costs. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global remote patient monitoring market stood at around USD 2,168 million in 2020 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 5,458 million by 2027 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 14.1% during 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global remote patient monitoring market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the remote patient monitoring industry.
The remote patient monitoring market is segmented on the basis of component, application, end-user, and region. The remote patient monitoring market is segmented as below:
– devices (vital sign monitors, special monitors)
– services & software
– cardiovascular diseases treatment
– cancer treatment
– sleep disorder treatment
– diabetes treatment
– weight management & fitness monitoring
– hospitals and clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Remote Patient Monitoring Market, including A&D Company, Limited, Abbott Laboratories, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, OMRON Corporation, Resideo Technologies Inc. (Honeywell International Inc.), Siemens Healthineers AG, Welch Allyn, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global remote patient monitoring market.
– To classify and forecast the global remote patient monitoring market based on component, application, end-user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global remote patient monitoring market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global remote patient monitoring market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global remote patient monitoring market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global remote patient monitoring market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!