Global Regenerative Medicine Market
Global regenerative medicine market by product (cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, others), by application (cardiovascular, dermatology, immunology, musculoskeletal, oncology, wound healing, others), by end user (ambulatory service centers, hospitals, specialty centers, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global regenerative medicine market market is projected to rise by USD 37 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.6 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global regenerative medicine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the regenerative medicine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for regenerative medicine can be segmented by product: cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, others. Regenerative medicine market is further segmented by application: cardiovascular, dermatology, immunology, musculoskeletal, oncology, wound healing, others. Based on end user, the regenerative medicine market is segmented into: ambulatory service centers, hospitals, specialty centers, others. On the basis of region, the regenerative medicine market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– cell therapy
– gene therapy
– tissue engineering
– wound healing
By end user:
– ambulatory service centers
– specialty centers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Regenerative Medicine Market, including Amgen Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Mesoblast Limited, Novartis AG, Organogenesis Holdings Inc., Reliance Life Sciences Private Limited, Stryker Corporation, The Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Vericel Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global regenerative medicine market.
– To classify and forecast the global regenerative medicine market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global regenerative medicine market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global regenerative medicine market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global regenerative medicine market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global regenerative medicine market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Regenerative Medicine Market