Global Refrigerants Market
The global refrigerants market is expected to increase by USD 5 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Refrigerants Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global refrigerants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the refrigerants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for refrigerants can be segmented by product: ammonia, carbon dioxide, hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC), hydrofluorocarbons (HFC), hydrofluoroolefin (HFO), isobutane, propane, others. The ammonia segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Refrigerants market is further segmented by application: chillers, commercial refrigeration, domestic refrigeration, industrial refrigeration, mobile air-conditioning system (MAC), split AC, transport refrigeration, variable refrigerant flow (VRF), window AC, others. The split AC segment held the largest share of the global refrigerants market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the refrigerants market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the refrigerants market.
– carbon dioxide
– hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFC)
– hydrofluorocarbons (HFC)
– hydrofluoroolefin (HFO)
– commercial refrigeration
– domestic refrigeration
– industrial refrigeration
– mobile air-conditioning system (MAC)
– split AC
– transport refrigeration
– variable refrigerant flow (VRF)
– window AC
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading refrigerants market vendors that include AGC Inc., Air Liquide S.A., Arkema S.A., Changshu 3F Fluorochemical Industry Co., Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dongyue Group Co., Ltd., Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd., Harp International Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd., Linde plc, Navin Fluorine International Limited, Orbia Advance Corporation (Mexichem S.A.B DE C.V.), Quimobasicos S.A. de C.V., Sinochem Group Co., Ltd., SRF Ltd., Tazzetti S.p.A., The Chemours Company, Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Quhua Fluor-Chemistry Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global refrigerants market.
– To classify and forecast the global refrigerants market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global refrigerants market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global refrigerants market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global refrigerants market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global refrigerants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Refrigerants Market - Report Scope
AGC Inc., Air Liquide S.A., Arkema S.A., Changshu 3F Fluorochemical Industry Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dongyue Group Co. Ltd., Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd., Harp International Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co. Ltd., Linde plc, Navin Fluorine International Limited, Orbia Advance Corporation (Mexichem S.A.B DE C.V.), Quimobasicos S.A. de C.V., Sinochem Group Co. Ltd., SRF Ltd., Tazzetti S.p.A., The Chemours Company, Zhejiang Juhua Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Quhua Fluor-Chemistry Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…