No products in the cart.
Global Recycled Carbon Fiber Market
Global recycled carbon fiber market by product (chopped carbon fiber, milled carbon fiber, non-woven mats), by end user (aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer goods and electronics, industrial, sporting goods, wind energy, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Using reclaimed and recycled carbon fiber is a low-cost alternative to virgin material for automotive and industrial applications. Even with its 10-20% reduction in tensile strength, recycled carbon fiber remains one of the strongest of all commercial reinforcing fibers available today. The global recycled carbon fiber market is likely to register a CAGR of over 8.7% with an incremental growth of USD 104 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global recycled carbon fiber market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the recycled carbon fiber industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for recycled carbon fiber can be segmented by product: chopped carbon fiber, milled carbon fiber, non-woven mats. Recycled carbon fiber market is further segmented by end user: aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer goods and electronics, industrial, sporting goods, wind energy, others. The automotive segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global recycled carbon fiber market. Based on region, the recycled carbon fiber market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– chopped carbon fiber
– milled carbon fiber
– non-woven mats
By end user:
– aerospace and defense
– consumer goods and electronics
– sporting goods
– wind energy
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global recycled carbon fiber market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Carbon Conversions, Inc., ELG Carbon Fibre Ltd, Hadeg Recycling GmbH, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Procotex Corporation SA, SGL Carbon SE, Shocker Composites LLC, Sigmatex (UK) Limited, Teijin Limited, Vartega Inc., ZOLTEK Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global recycled carbon fiber market.
– To classify and forecast the global recycled carbon fiber market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global recycled carbon fiber market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global recycled carbon fiber market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global recycled carbon fiber market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global recycled carbon fiber market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!