Global Recovered Carbon Black Market
Recovered carbon black (rCB) is produced from pyrolyzed tire char. As a recycled product it is a sustainable carbonaceous alternative to virgin carbon black. Replacing fossil virgin carbon black with recovered carbon black results in greatly reduced CO2 emissions (GWP), almost 2,000 kilos of CO2 per ton of recovered carbon black, which is an important goal for the rubber industry. The global recovered carbon black market is expected to increase by USD 804 million, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.6% from 2021 to 2027, according to the latest edition of the Global Recovered Carbon Black Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global recovered carbon black market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the recovered carbon black industry.
The recovered carbon black market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The recovered carbon black market is segmented as below:
– non-tire rubber
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global recovered carbon black market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Alpha Carbone, Black Bear Carbon B.V., Bolder Industries, Inc., Delta-Energy Group, LLC, Dron Industries s.r.o., DVA Renewable Energy JSC, Enrestec Inc., Klean Industries Inc., Pyrolyx AG, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB, SR2O Holdings, LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global recovered carbon black market.
– To classify and forecast the global recovered carbon black market based on application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global recovered carbon black market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global recovered carbon black market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global recovered carbon black market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global recovered carbon black market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Recovered Carbon Black Market - Report Scope
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…