According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Real-Time Location Systems Market
Real-time locating systems (RTLS), also known as real-time tracking systems, refers to any system that accurately determines an item or person’s location. RTLS is used across many industries with specific applications like employee tracking and high-value asset tracking. These applications can be found in manufacturing and mining industries but are most prominent in the healthcare industry. The global real-time location systems market is likely to register a CAGR of over 22.8% with an incremental growth of USD 14 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global real-time location systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the real-time location systems industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the offering, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for real-time location systems can be segmented by offering: hardware, software, services. The hardware segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Real-time location systems market is further segmented by technology: Bluetooth low energy (BLE), GPS, radio-frequency identification (RFID), ultra-wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi, others. Based on application, the real-time location systems market is segmented into: asset tracking and monitoring, access control and security, employee tracking, environmental monitoring, inventory management, workplace safety, others. In 2021, the asset tracking and monitoring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the real-time location systems market. On the basis of end user, the real-time location systems market also can be divided into: automotive, education, government & defense, healthcare, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, retail, transportation & logistics, others. Real-time location systems market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
– radio-frequency identification (RFID)
– ultra-wideband (UWB)
– asset tracking and monitoring
– access control and security
– employee tracking
– environmental monitoring
– inventory management
– workplace safety
By end user:
– government & defense
– oil & gas, mining
– transportation & logistics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading real-time location systems market vendors that include Avery Dennison Corp., CenTrak, Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corp., DecaWave Limited, Impinj Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Midmark Corp., Redpine Signals, Inc., Savi Technology Inc., Sonitor Technologies AS, TeleTracking Technologies, Inc., Ubisense Group plc, Zebra Technologies Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global real-time location systems market.
– To classify and forecast the global real-time location systems market based on offering, technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global real-time location systems market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global real-time location systems market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global real-time location systems market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global real-time location systems market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Real-Time Location Systems Market - Report Scope
Avery Dennison Corp., CenTrak Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corp., DecaWave Limited, Impinj Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Midmark Corp., Redpine Signals Inc., Savi Technology Inc., Sonitor Technologies AS, TeleTracking Technologies Inc., Ubisense Group plc, Zebra Technologies Corporation
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029