Global Rare Earths Market
Global rare earths market by element (cerium (Ce), dysprosium (Dy), erbium (Er), lanthanum (La), neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), samarium (Sm), yttrium (Y), others), by end user (catalysts, magnets, metallurgy, energy, glass & ceramics, phosphors & pigments, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The rare earth elements (REE) are a set of seventeen metallic elements. These include the fifteen lanthanides on the periodic table plus scandium and yttrium. Rare earth elements are an essential part of many high-tech devices, such as cellular telephones, computer hard drives, electric and hybrid vehicles, and flat-screen monitors and televisions. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global rare earths market is projected to climb to USD 10,533 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global rare earths market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the rare earths industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the element, end user, and region. The global market for rare earths can be segmented by element: cerium (Ce), dysprosium (Dy), erbium (Er), lanthanum (La), neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), samarium (Sm), yttrium (Y), others. In 2021, the cerium segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the rare earths market. Rare earths market is further segmented by end user: catalysts, magnets, metallurgy, energy, glass & ceramics, phosphors & pigments, others. Based on region, the rare earths market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– cerium (Ce)
– dysprosium (Dy)
– erbium (Er)
– lanthanum (La)
– neodymium (Nd)
– praseodymium (Pr)
– samarium (Sm)
– yttrium (Y)
By end user:
– glass & ceramics
– phosphors & pigments
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Alkane Resources Ltd, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, Arafura Resources Limited, Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Blue Line Corporation, Canada Rare Earth Corp., China Rare Earth Holdings Limited (Yixing Xinwei Holdings Limited), Galaxy Resources Limited, Galileo Resources Plc, Gansu Rare Earth Group Co., Ltd., Greenland Minerals Limited, HEFA Rare Earth Canada Co. Ltd., Lynas Corporationn, Northern Minerals Limited, Peak Rare Earths Limited, Shanghai Yuelong New Materials Co., Ltd., Treibacher Industrie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global rare earths market.
– To classify and forecast the global rare earths market based on element, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global rare earths market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global rare earths market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global rare earths market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global rare earths market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.