No products in the cart.
Global Proton Therapy Market
Global proton therapy market by component (accelerators, beam delivery systems, services, software), by system type (single room systems, multi room systems), by application (breast cancer, lung cancer, pediatric cancer, prostate cancer, skull base cancer, others), by end user (proton therapy centers, hospitals, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Proton therapy, also called proton beam therapy, is a type of radiation therapy. Instead of using x-rays like regular radiation treatment, it uses protons to sends beams of high energy that can target tumors more precisely than X-ray radiation. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global proton therapy market size is expected to increase from USD 833 million in 2021 to USD 1,972 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 13.1% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global proton therapy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the proton therapy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, system type, application, end user, and region. The global market for proton therapy can be segmented by component: accelerators, beam delivery systems, services, software. The beam delivery systems segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global proton therapy market. Proton therapy market is further segmented by system type: single room systems, multi room systems. The multi room systems segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on application, the proton therapy market is segmented into: breast cancer, lung cancer, pediatric cancer, prostate cancer, skull base cancer, others. Globally, the pediatric cancer segment made up the largest share of the proton therapy market. On the basis of end user, the proton therapy market also can be divided into: proton therapy centers, hospitals, others. Proton therapy market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– beam delivery systems
By system type:
– single room systems
– multi room systems
– breast cancer
– lung cancer
– pediatric cancer
– prostate cancer
– skull base cancer
By end user:
– proton therapy centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global proton therapy market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Hitachi, Ltd., IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., RaySearch Laboratories AB, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd (SHI), Varian Medical Systems, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global proton therapy market.
– To classify and forecast the global proton therapy market based on component, system type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global proton therapy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global proton therapy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global proton therapy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global proton therapy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!