No products in the cart.
Global Protein Sequencing Market
Global protein sequencing market by product (protein sequencing products, protein sequencing services, sample preparation), by technology (edman degradation, mass spectrometry), by application (biopharmaceuticals, protein engineering, others), by end user (academic institutes and research centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Protein sequencing is used to identify the amino acid sequence and its conformation. The identification of the structure and function of proteins is important to understand cellular processes. There are two major direct methods for protein sequencing: Edman degradation and mass spectrometry (MS). Gen Consulting Company predicts global protein sequencing market will grow from USD 1,107 million in 2021 to USD 1,476 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 4.2 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Protein Sequencing Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protein sequencing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protein sequencing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for protein sequencing can be segmented by product: protein sequencing products, protein sequencing services, sample preparation. In 2021, the protein sequencing products segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the protein sequencing market. Protein sequencing market is further segmented by technology: edman degradation, mass spectrometry. The mass spectrometry segment was the largest contributor to the global protein sequencing market in 2021. Based on application, the protein sequencing market is segmented into: biopharmaceuticals, protein engineering, others. The biopharmaceuticals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global protein sequencing market. On the basis of end user, the protein sequencing market also can be divided into: academic institutes and research centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, others. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest share of the global protein sequencing market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Protein sequencing market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– protein sequencing products
– protein sequencing services
– sample preparation
– edman degradation
– mass spectrometry
– protein engineering
By end user:
– academic institutes and research centers
– pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
Furthermore, the protein sequencing products market has been categorized into instruments, reagents and consumables, software. The reagents and consumables segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bioinformatics Solutions Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Proteome Factory AG, Rapid Novor Inc., Selvita S.A., SGS S.A., Shimadzu Corp., Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Water Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protein sequencing market.
– To classify and forecast the global protein sequencing market based on product, technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protein sequencing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protein sequencing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protein sequencing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protein sequencing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!