No products in the cart.
Global Protein Expression Market
Global protein expression market by type (prokaryotic expression, mammalian cell expression, yeast expression, insect cell expression, cell-free expression, algal-based expression), by product (competent cells, expression vectors, reagents, instruments, services), by application (research, therapeutic, industrial), by end user (biotechnology & pharmaceuticals companies, contract research organizations (CROs), academic research institutes, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Protein expression refers to the way in which proteins are synthesized, modified and regulated in living organisms. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global protein expression market was USD 2,214 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4,425 million in 2027 and register a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period, 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protein expression market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protein expression industry.
The protein expression market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, end user, and end user. The protein expression market is segmented as below:
– prokaryotic expression
– mammalian cell expression
– yeast expression
– insect cell expression
– cell-free expression
– algal-based expression
– competent cells
– expression vectors
By end user:
– end user
– biotechnology & pharmaceuticals companies
– contract research organizations (CROs)
– academic research institutes
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Protein Expression Market, including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GenScript Biotech Corporation, Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Inc. (NEB), Oxford Expression Technologies Ltd., Promega Corporation, QIAGEN N.V., Takara Holdings Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protein expression market.
– To classify and forecast the global protein expression market based on type, product, application, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protein expression market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protein expression market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protein expression market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protein expression market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!