Global Protein Alternatives Market
The global protein alternatives market is anticipated to increase by USD 4.9 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 6.7 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protein alternatives market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protein alternatives industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for protein alternatives can be segmented by product: insect protein, plant-based protein, others. The plant-based protein segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Protein alternatives market is further segmented by application: animal feed, cosmetics, food and beverages, infant formulations, nutrition and supplements. Based on region, the protein alternatives market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– insect protein
– plant-based protein
– animal feed
– food and beverages
– infant formulations
– nutrition and supplements
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The plant-based protein market is further segmented into canola protein, pea protein, potato protein, rice protein, soy protein concentrates, wheat protein, others. According to the research, the soy protein concentrates segment had the largest share in the global protein alternatives market. Furthermore, the food and beverages market has been categorized into bakery, beverages, confectionery, plant-based dairy products, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading protein alternatives market vendors that include Archer Daniels Midland Co., Axiom Foods, Inc., Buhler Holdings AG, Burcon NutraScience Corporation, Cargill Inc., CHS Inc., Corbion N.V., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Glanbia, Plc, Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group plc, Now Health Group, Inc., Roquette Freres SA, Tate＆Lyle PLC, The cooperative Royal Avebe U.A., The Scoular Company, Ynsect (SAS), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protein alternatives market.
– To classify and forecast the global protein alternatives market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protein alternatives market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protein alternatives market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protein alternatives market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protein alternatives market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Protein Alternatives Market - Report Scope
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Axiom Foods Inc., Buhler Holdings AG, Burcon NutraScience Corporation, Cargill Inc., CHS Inc., Corbion N.V., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Glanbia Plc, Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group plc, Now Health Group Inc., Roquette Freres SA, Tate＆Lyle PLC, The cooperative Royal Avebe U.A., The Scoular Company, Ynsect (SAS)
Global food emulsifiers and texturizers market by product (food emulsifiers, food texturizers), by application (bakery, beverages, confectionery, dairy, meat and meat alternatives, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029