Global Protective Fabrics Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global protective fabrics sector is expected to rise by USD 2.3 billion with a CAGR of 7% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global protective fabrics market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protective fabrics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, type, end user, and region. The global market for protective fabrics can be segmented by material: aramid, polyolefin, polyamide, polybenzimidazole (PBI), cotton, polyester, others. Globally, the aramid segment made up the largest share of the protective fabrics market. Protective fabrics market is further segmented by type: ballistic and mechanical resistant, thermal and heat-resistant fabrics, chemical-resistant fabrics, UV-resistant fabrics, others. The thermal and heat-resistant fabrics segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on end user, the protective fabrics market is segmented into: oil and gas, construction, medical, government & military, others. According to the research, the oil and gas segment had the largest share in the global protective fabrics market. On the basis of region, the protective fabrics market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By material: aramid, polyolefin, polyamide, polybenzimidazole (PBI), cotton, polyester, others
By type: ballistic and mechanical resistant, thermal and heat-resistant fabrics, chemical-resistant fabrics, UV-resistant fabrics, others
By end user: oil and gas, construction, medical, government & military, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global protective fabrics market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including 3M Company, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Lakeland Ltd., Milliken & Company, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protective fabrics market.
– To classify and forecast the global protective fabrics market based on material, type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protective fabrics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protective fabrics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protective fabrics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protective fabrics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Protective Fabrics Market - Report Scope
3M Company, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Lakeland Ltd., Milliken & Company, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…