The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Protective Clothing Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global protective clothing market is poised to grow by USD 4 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protective clothing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protective clothing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, application, end user, and region. The global market for protective clothing can be segmented by material: aramid & blends, polybenzimidzole (PBI) & polybenzoxazole (PBO), cotton fibers, polyolefin & blends, ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene (UHMWPE), polyamide, laminated polyesters, others. Protective clothing market is further segmented by application: thermal & heat, chemical & biological, mechanical, others. Based on end user, the protective clothing market is segmented into: chemical and petrochemical, medical, metal and mining, construction, military, law enforcement and emergency response, firefighting, automotive, electric utility, manufacturing, others. On the basis of region, the protective clothing market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– aramid & blends
– polybenzimidzole (PBI) & polybenzoxazole (PBO)
– cotton fibers
– polyolefin & blends
– ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene (UHMWPE)
– laminated polyesters
– thermal & heat
– chemical & biological
By end user:
– chemical and petrochemical
– metal and mining
– military, law enforcement and emergency response
– electric utility
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global protective clothing market with some of the key players being Andreas Stihl AG & Co., Ansell Ltd., Carhartt, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Elvex Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Husqvarna AB, International Enviroguard, Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kwintet A/S, Lakeland Industries Inc., M.L. Kishigo Manufacturing Company, LLC, Mascot International A/S, OccuNomix International LLC, Protective Industrial Products, Inc. (PIP), Radians, Inc., Sioen Industries NV, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protective clothing market.
– To classify and forecast the global protective clothing market based on material, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protective clothing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protective clothing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protective clothing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protective clothing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Protective Clothing Market - Report Scope
Andreas Stihl AG & Co., Ansell Ltd., Carhartt Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Elvex Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Husqvarna AB, International Enviroguard Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Kwintet A/S, Lakeland Industries Inc., M.L. Kishigo Manufacturing Company LLC, Mascot International A/S, OccuNomix International LLC, Protective Industrial Products Inc. (PIP), Radians Inc., Sioen Industries NV
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…