Global Produce Packaging Market
Global produce packaging market by packaging material (bags and pouches, corrugated boxes, film lidding and laminates, plastic containers, trays), by application (fruits, vegetables, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Produce packaging refers to any material used and assembled to bundle, pack, label or sleeve fresh produce. Packaging for fresh produce can come in a variety of different materials. Using packaging for produce provides numerous benefits including physical damage protection, contamination prevention, labeling and marketing potential, improved shelf life of fresh produce, and food waste reduction. The global produce packaging market is expected to increase by USD 10.9 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Produce Packaging Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global produce packaging market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the packaging material, application, and region. The global market for produce packaging can be segmented by packaging material: bags and pouches, corrugated boxes, film lidding and laminates, plastic containers, trays. Globally, the corrugated boxes segment made up the largest share of the produce packaging market. Produce packaging market is further segmented by application: fruits, vegetables, others. The vegetables segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the produce packaging market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global produce packaging market.
By packaging material: bags and pouches, corrugated boxes, film lidding and laminates, plastic containers, trays
By application: fruits, vegetables, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading produce packaging market vendors that include Amcor plc, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Global Inc., Cascades Inc., Coveris Holding S.A., Emerald Packaging, Inc., International Paper Company, Koch Industries Inc. (Georgia-Pacific Corp.), Mondi plc, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), Printpack, Inc., ProAmpac Intermediate Inc., Reynolds Group Holdings Limited (Pactiv Corporation), Sealed Air Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group, Sonoco Products Company, StePac Ltd., Westrock Company, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global produce packaging market.
• To classify and forecast the global produce packaging market based on packaging material, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global produce packaging market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global produce packaging market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global produce packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global produce packaging market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Produce Packaging Market