Process analytical instrumentation refers to a group of measurement and analysis tools used to monitor and control industrial processes in real-time. These instruments are used to measure critical process parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, pH, and chemical composition, among others. Process analytical instrumentation is used in a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, oil and gas, food and beverages, and semiconductor manufacturing, among others. The instrumentation can be used to improve product quality, reduce waste and energy consumption, and increase production efficiency. The global process analytical instrumentation market size is projected to grow by USD 2.3 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 6.74 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global process analytical instrumentation market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end-user, and region. The global market for process analytical instrumentation can be segmented by type: gas chromatographs, gas analyzers, liquid analyzers, spectrometers. Among these, the liquid analyzers segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Process analytical instrumentation market is further segmented by end-user: oil and gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, mining, water, others. The chemicals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global process analytical instrumentation market. Based on region, the process analytical instrumentation market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global process analytical instrumentation market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: gas chromatographs, gas analyzers, liquid analyzers, spectrometers
By end-user: oil and gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, mining, water, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global process analytical instrumentation market with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Endress + Hauser AG, Extrel CMS LLC, Focused Photonics Inc., Horiba Ltd., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., MKS Instruments Inc., NEO Monitors AS, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Spectris plc, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global process analytical instrumentation market.
• To classify and forecast the global process analytical instrumentation market based on type, end-user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global process analytical instrumentation market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global process analytical instrumentation market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global process analytical instrumentation market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global process analytical instrumentation market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.