Global Printed Electronic Materials Market
Global printed electronic materials market by material (inks, substrates), by technology (flexographic printing, gravure printing, inkjet printing, screen printing, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global printed electronic materials market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 8,868 million, registering a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global printed electronic materials market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the printed electronic materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, technology, and region. The global market for printed electronic materials can be segmented by material: inks, substrates. According to the research, the inks segment had the largest share in the global printed electronic materials market. Printed electronic materials market is further segmented by technology: flexographic printing, gravure printing, inkjet printing, screen printing, others. In 2021, the screen printing segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the printed electronic materials market. Based on region, the printed electronic materials market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
The inks market is further segmented into carbon inks, copper inks, silver inks, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the carbon inks segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. Furthermore, the substrates market has been categorized into inorganic substrates, organic substrates. Globally, the organic substrates segment made up the largest share of the printed electronic materials market.
By material: inks, substrates
By technology: flexographic printing, gravure printing, inkjet printing, screen printing, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ACI Materials, Inc., Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Interessengemeinschaft Farbenindustrie AG), BASF SE, C3Nano, Inc., Copprint Technologies Ltd., Creative Materials, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Dycotec Materials Ltd., E Ink Holdings Inc. (YFY Inc.), GenesInk, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kayaku Advanced Materials, Inc., Mateprincs S.L., Molex, LLC (Koch Industries, Inc), Nagase & Co., Ltd., Poly-Ink SAS (Encres Dubuit), Sun Chemical Corporation (DIC Corporation), Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg. Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global printed electronic materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global printed electronic materials market based on material, technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global printed electronic materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global printed electronic materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global printed electronic materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global printed electronic materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.