Global Premium Chocolate Market
Global premium chocolate market by product (dark chocolate, white and milk chocolate), by distribution channel (convenience stores, e-commerce, supermarkets and hypermarkets, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global premium chocolate market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 19.1 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global premium chocolate market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the premium chocolate industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for premium chocolate can be segmented by product: dark chocolate, white and milk chocolate. The white and milk chocolate segment held the largest share of the global premium chocolate market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Premium chocolate market is further segmented by distribution channel: convenience stores, e-commerce, supermarkets and hypermarkets, others. Globally, the supermarkets and hypermarkets segment made up the largest share of the premium chocolate market. Based on region, the premium chocolate market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe was the largest contributor to the global premium chocolate market in 2021.
By product: dark chocolate, white and milk chocolate
By distribution channel: convenience stores, e-commerce, supermarkets and hypermarkets, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading premium chocolate market vendors that include Cemoi Chocolatier SA, Champlain Chocolate Company d/b/a Lake Champlain Chocolates (LCC), Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprungli AG (Lindt), Ferrero International S.A., Lotte Confectionery Co., Ltd., Mars Incorporated, Mondelez International, Inc., Nestle S.A., Pierre Marcolini Group, Pierre Marcolini Group SA/NV, The Hershey Company, Valrhona SAS (Savencia Fromage & Dairy), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global premium chocolate market.
– To classify and forecast the global premium chocolate market based on product, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global premium chocolate market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global premium chocolate market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global premium chocolate market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global premium chocolate market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.