The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Pre-Workout Supplements Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global pre-workout supplements sector is expected to rise by USD 5.5 billion with a CAGR of 4.5% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pre-workout supplements market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pre-workout supplements industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for pre-workout supplements can be segmented by type: powder, capsule and tablet, others. The powder segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global pre-workout supplements market. Pre-workout supplements market is further segmented by distribution channel: hypermarket and supermarket, specialty store, online, others. The specialty store segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the pre-workout supplements market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the pre-workout supplements market.
By type: powder, capsule and tablet, others
By distribution channel: hypermarket and supermarket, specialty store, online, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global pre-workout supplements market with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corporation, Glanbia plc, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., MusclePharm Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pre-workout supplements market.
– To classify and forecast the global pre-workout supplements market based on type, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pre-workout supplements market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pre-workout supplements market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pre-workout supplements market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pre-workout supplements market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Pre-Workout Supplements Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corporation, Glanbia plc, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., MusclePharm Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…