Global Power Tools Market
Global power tools market by product (cutting tools, drilling and fastening tools, measuring tools, accessories, others), by mode of operation (electric, pneumatic, others), by installation type (portable, stationary), by end user (industrial and commercial, residential), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global power tools market is poised to grow by USD 10 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global power tools market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the power tools industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, mode of operation, installation type, end user, and region. The global market for power tools can be segmented by product: cutting tools, drilling and fastening tools, measuring tools, accessories, others. In 2021, the drilling and fastening tools segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the power tools market. Power tools market is further segmented by mode of operation: electric, pneumatic, others. The electric segment was the largest contributor to the global power tools market in 2021. Based on installation type, the power tools market is segmented into: portable, stationary. The portable segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global power tools market. On the basis of end user, the power tools market also can be divided into: industrial and commercial, residential. The industrial and commercial segment held the largest share of the global power tools market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Power tools market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– cutting tools
– drilling and fastening tools
– measuring tools
By mode of operation:
By installation type:
By end user:
– industrial and commercial
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The drilling and fastening tools market is further segmented into drilling tools, torque generating tools, hammers. Among these, the drilling tools segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the cutting tools market has been categorized into grinders, guns, saws. The saws segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Power Tools Market, including Apex Tool Group, LLC., Atlas Copco AB, CHERVON (China) Trading Co., Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Hilti Corp., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Ingersoll Rand Inc., Jiangsu Dongcheng Power Tools Co., Ltd., Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., Makita Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global power tools market.
– To classify and forecast the global power tools market based on product, mode of operation, installation type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global power tools market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global power tools market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global power tools market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global power tools market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.