Global Powder Metallurgy Market
Global powder metallurgy market by metal type (ferrous, non-ferrous), by end user (aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, electrical & electronics, industrial machinery, power & energy, others), by process (isostatic pressing, metal additive manufacturing, metal injection molding, press-and-sinter, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Powder metallurgy (PM) is a metal-forming process performed by heating compacted metal powders to just below their melting points. Over the past quarter century PM has become widely recognized as a superior way of producing high-quality parts for a variety of important applications. The global powder metallurgy market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 32,130 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global powder metallurgy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the powder metallurgy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the metal type, end user, process, and region. The global market for powder metallurgy can be segmented by metal type: ferrous, non-ferrous. The ferrous segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Powder metallurgy market is further segmented by end user: aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, electrical & electronics, industrial machinery, power & energy, others. Based on process, the powder metallurgy market is segmented into: isostatic pressing, metal additive manufacturing, metal injection molding, press-and-sinter, others. On the basis of region, the powder metallurgy market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By metal type:
By end user:
– aerospace & defense
– automotive & transportation
– electrical & electronics
– industrial machinery
– power & energy
– isostatic pressing
– metal additive manufacturing
– metal injection molding
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global powder metallurgy market with some of the key players being AMT Pte. Ltd., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Catalus Corporation, Comtec Mfg., Inc., Fine Sinter Co., Ltd., Fukuda Metal Foil & Powder Co., Ltd., H.C. Starck GmbH, Hoganas AB, Kennametal Inc., Melrose PLC, Miba AG, Sandvik AB, Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global powder metallurgy market.
– To classify and forecast the global powder metallurgy market based on metal type, end user, process, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global powder metallurgy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global powder metallurgy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global powder metallurgy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global powder metallurgy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.