The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Portable Medical Devices Market
The global portable medical devices market is likely to register a CAGR of over 10.2% with an incremental growth of USD 50.5 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global portable medical devices market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the portable medical devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for portable medical devices can be segmented by product: diagnostic imaging, monitoring device, others. The monitoring device segment held the largest share of the global portable medical devices market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Portable medical devices market is further segmented by end user: hospital, clinic, household, others. Globally, the household segment made up the largest share of the portable medical devices market. Based on region, the portable medical devices market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global portable medical devices market in 2021.
The monitoring device market is further segmented into cardiac monitoring, neuro monitoring, respiratory monitoring, others. In 2021, the respiratory monitoring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the portable medical devices market.
By product: diagnostic imaging, monitoring device, others
By end user: hospital, clinic, household, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading portable medical devices market vendors that include Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic Inc., Omron Corporation, Samsung Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global portable medical devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global portable medical devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global portable medical devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global portable medical devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global portable medical devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global portable medical devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Portable Medical Devices Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company (BD), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic Inc., Omron Corporation, Samsung Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…