Global Portable Gas Detectors Market
Global portable gas detectors market by product (active, passive), by technology (catalytic gas detectors, electrochemical gas sensors, infrared (IR) gas sensors, photoionization detector, semiconductor gas sensors, others), by application (carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, oxygen, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), others), by end user (fire services, mining, oil and gas, petrochemicals and chemicals, residential, transportation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gas detectors measure or monitor the depletion of combustible gases, toxic gases, and oxygen within an area as part of a safety system. These life safety systems mitigate risks stemming from leaks of both toxic and combustible gases, help prevent explosions and harm to workers caused by leaking gas, and in turn, reduce costly downtime. Gen Consulting Company predicts global portable gas detectors market will grow from USD 1,558 million in 2021 to USD 2,178 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 4.9 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Portable Gas Detectors Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global portable gas detectors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the portable gas detectors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for portable gas detectors can be segmented by product: active, passive. The active portable gas detectors segment was the largest contributor to the global portable gas detectors market in 2021. Portable gas detectors market is further segmented by technology: catalytic gas detectors, electrochemical gas sensors, infrared (IR) gas sensors, photoionization detector, semiconductor gas sensors, others. Based on application, the portable gas detectors market is segmented into: carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, oxygen, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), others. On the basis of end user, the portable gas detectors market also can be divided into: fire services, mining, oil and gas, petrochemicals and chemicals, residential, transportation, others. Portable gas detectors market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– catalytic gas detectors
– electrochemical gas sensors
– infrared (IR) gas sensors
– photoionization detector
– semiconductor gas sensors
– carbon dioxide
– carbon monoxide
– nitrogen oxide
– volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
By end user:
– fire services
– oil and gas
– petrochemicals and chemicals
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions, Bacharach, Inc., CO2Meter, Inc., DMS Detection & Measurement Systems, Inc., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, GfG Instrumentation, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Industrial Scientific Corporation, MSA Safety Incorporated, RKI Instruments, Inc., Sensor Electronics Corporation, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Trolex Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global portable gas detectors market.
– To classify and forecast the global portable gas detectors market based on product, technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global portable gas detectors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global portable gas detectors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global portable gas detectors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global portable gas detectors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.