Global Polyvinylpyrrolidone Market
The global polyvinylpyrrolidone market was valued at USD 844 million in 2021 to USD 1,212 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global polyvinylpyrrolidone market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the polyvinylpyrrolidone industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product form, end user, and region. The global market for polyvinylpyrrolidone can be segmented by product form: liquid, powder. The powder segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Polyvinylpyrrolidone market is further segmented by end user: adhesives, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, others. Among these, the pharmaceuticals segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the polyvinylpyrrolidone market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product form:
By end user:
– food and beverages
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market with some of the key players being Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Boai NKY Medical Holdings Ltd., CNSG Anhui Hong Sifang Co., Ltd., Glide Chem Private Limited, Huangshan Bonsun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Jarchem Innovative Ingredients LLC (Vertellus Holdings LLC), Jiaozuo Zhongwei Chemical Co., Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Sichuan Tianhua Co., Ltd., Star-Tech & JRS Specialty Products Co., Ltd., Zhangzhou Huafu Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market.
– To classify and forecast the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market based on product form, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global polyvinylpyrrolidone market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Polyvinylpyrrolidone Market - Report Scope
Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Boai NKY Medical Holdings Ltd., CNSG Anhui Hong Sifang Co. Ltd., Glide Chem Private Limited, Huangshan Bonsun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Jarchem Innovative Ingredients LLC (Vertellus Holdings LLC), Jiaozuo Zhongwei Chemical Co. Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Sichuan Tianhua Co. Ltd., Star-Tech & JRS Specialty Products Co. Ltd., Zhangzhou Huafu Chemical Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…