Global Polypropylene Market
Global polypropylene market by product (copolymer, homopolymer), by application (fiber, film and sheet, injection molding, others), by end user (automotive, consumer products, electrical and electronics, packaging, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global polypropylene market is poised to grow by 30.5 million tons during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global polypropylene market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the polypropylene industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for polypropylene can be segmented by product: copolymer, homopolymer. According to the research, the homopolymer segment had the largest share in the global polypropylene market. Polypropylene market is further segmented by application: fiber, film and sheet, injection molding, others. In 2021, the injection molding segment made up the largest share of the polypropylene market. Based on end user, the polypropylene market is segmented into: automotive, consumer products, electrical and electronics, packaging, others. Among these, the packaging segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the polypropylene market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product: copolymer, homopolymer
By application: fiber, film and sheet, injection molding, others
By end user: automotive, consumer products, electrical and electronics, packaging, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Polypropylene Market, including Borealis AG, Braskem SA, China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), CNOOC and Shell Petrochemicals Company Limited (CSPC), Daelim Co., Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, INEOS Group Limited, LG Chem Ltd., Lotte Chemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.), Reliance Industries Limited, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Sibur Holding PAO, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., TotalEnergies SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global polypropylene market.
– To classify and forecast the global polypropylene market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global polypropylene market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global polypropylene market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global polypropylene market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global polypropylene market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Polypropylene Market