No products in the cart.
Global Polymer Additives Market
Global polymer additives market by antistatic agents (antiblock additives, nucleating agents, slip additives, stabilizers, others), by end user (automotive & transportation, packaging, building & construction, consumer goods, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The role of additives in commodity and specialty polymeric artifacts is of key importance since pure polymers often show poor resistance to external factors during their processing or end use application. These additives are added to improve the mechanical strength of final products or impart new properties. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global polymer additives market is projected to climb to USD 8,156 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global polymer additives market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the polymer additives industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the antistatic agents, end user, and region. The global market for polymer additives can be segmented by antistatic agents: antiblock additives, nucleating agents, slip additives, stabilizers, others. Polymer additives market is further segmented by end user: automotive & transportation, packaging, building & construction, consumer goods, others. Based on region, the polymer additives market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By antistatic agents:
– antiblock additives
– nucleating agents
– slip additives
By end user:
– automotive & transportation
– building & construction
– consumer goods
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Polymer Additives Market, including Albemarle Corporation, Baerlocher GmbH, BASF SE, Chemson Polymer Additive AG, Clariant AG, Croda International plc, Evonik Industries AG, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Ferro Corporation, Fine Organic Industries Limited, Kaneka Corporation, Lanxess AG, LG Chem Ltd., Perstorp AB, SI Group Inc., Solvay S.A., Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global polymer additives market.
– To classify and forecast the global polymer additives market based on antistatic agents, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global polymer additives market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global polymer additives market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global polymer additives market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global polymer additives market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!