Global Polyethylenimine Market
Polyethylenimine (PEI) is a polymer with repeating units composed of the amine group and two carbon aliphatic CH2CH2 spacers. Linear polyethyleneimines contain all secondary amines, in contrast to branched PEIs which contain primary, secondary and tertiary amino groups. It is used in paper-making, water treatment, detergents, adhesives and cosmetics. PEI is also used as chelating agent, scavenger for aldehydes and oxides. The global polyethylenimine market size is projected to grow by USD 129.1 million from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.63 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global polyethylenimine market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for polyethylenimine can be segmented by product: branched PEI, linear PEI. The branched PEI segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Polyethylenimine market is further segmented by application: adhesives and sealants, coatings and inks, cosmetics and personal care products, detergents and cleaners, paper, water treatment chemicals, others. Among these, the adhesives and sealants segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the polyethylenimine market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By product: branched PEI, linear PEI
By application: adhesives and sealants, coatings and inks, cosmetics and personal care products, detergents and cleaners, paper, water treatment chemicals, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global polyethylenimine market with some of the key players being BASF SE, Dow Inc., Gobekie New Materials Science Technology Co., Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Wuhan Qianglong New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global polyethylenimine market.
• To classify and forecast the global polyethylenimine market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global polyethylenimine market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global polyethylenimine market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global polyethylenimine market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global polyethylenimine market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Polyethylenimine Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Dow Inc., Gobekie New Materials Science Technology Co. Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Wuhan Qianglong New Chemical Materials Co. Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…