Global Polyester Resin Market
The global polyester resin market is likely to register a CAGR of over 5.2% with an incremental growth of USD 5 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global polyester resin market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the polyester resin industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, form, end user, and region. The global market for polyester resin can be segmented by product: alkyd resins, saturated polyester resin, unsaturated polyester resins, vinyl ester resins. Among these, the unsaturated polyester resin segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Polyester resin market is further segmented by form: liquid, solid. The liquid segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global polyester resin market. Based on end user, the polyester resin market is segmented into: automotive and transportation, building and construction, electrical and electronics, marine, paint and coatings, tanks and pipes, others. On the basis of region, the polyester resin market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the polyester resin market.
– alkyd resins
– saturated polyester resin
– unsaturated polyester resins
– vinyl ester resins
By end user:
– automotive and transportation
– building and construction
– electrical and electronics
– paint and coatings
– tanks and pipes
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global polyester resin market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Arkema S.A., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Ciech S.A., DIC Corporation, Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Eternal Materials Co., Ltd. , Evonik Industries AG, Hexion Inc., INEOS Group Holdings S.A., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Royal DSM N.V., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Showa Denko K.K., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global polyester resin market.
– To classify and forecast the global polyester resin market based on product, form, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global polyester resin market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global polyester resin market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global polyester resin market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global polyester resin market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Polyester Resin Market - Report Scope
Arkema S.A., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Ciech S.A., DIC Corporation, Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Eternal Materials Co. Ltd. , Evonik Industries AG, Hexion Inc., INEOS Group Holdings S.A., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Showa Denko K.K.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…