The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market
The global pneumococcal vaccines market size is projected to grow by USD 2.2 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pneumococcal vaccines market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pneumococcal vaccines industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the vaccine type, product type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for pneumococcal vaccines can be segmented by vaccine type: pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. The pneumococcal conjugate vaccine segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global pneumococcal vaccines market. Pneumococcal vaccines market is further segmented by product type: Prevnar 13, Synflorix, others. The Prevnar 13 segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on distribution channel, the pneumococcal vaccines market is segmented into: distribution partner company, non-governmental organization, government authority, others. Globally, the non-governmental organization segment made up the largest share of the pneumococcal vaccines market. On the basis of region, the pneumococcal vaccines market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global pneumococcal vaccines market in 2021.
By vaccine type: pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine
By product type: Prevnar 13, Synflorix, others
By distribution channel: distribution partner company, non-governmental organization, government authority, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global pneumococcal vaccines market with some of the key players being CSL Limited, GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Sinovac Biotech Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pneumococcal vaccines market.
– To classify and forecast the global pneumococcal vaccines market based on vaccine type, product type, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pneumococcal vaccines market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pneumococcal vaccines market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pneumococcal vaccines market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pneumococcal vaccines market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Pneumococcal Vaccines Market - Report Scope
CSL Limited, GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029