No products in the cart.
Global Plasticizers Market
Global plasticizers market by product (low phthalates plasticizers, high phthalates plasticizers, non-phthalate plasticizers), by end user (floor wall & coverings, wires & cables, film & sheets, coated fabric, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Plasticizers are the most common additives used in the plastics industry. Plasticizers increase the flow and thermoplasticity of a polymer by decreasing the viscosity of the polymer melt, the glass transition temperature (Tg), the melting temperature (Tm) and the elastic modulus of the finished product without altering the fundamental chemical character of the plasticized material. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global plasticizers sector is expected to rise by USD 7 billion with a CAGR of 5.2% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plasticizers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plasticizers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for plasticizers can be segmented by product: low phthalates plasticizers, high phthalates plasticizers, non-phthalate plasticizers. The low phthalates segment held the largest share of the global plasticizers market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Plasticizers market is further segmented by end user: floor wall & coverings, wires & cables, film & sheets, coated fabric, others. Globally, the floor wall & coverings segment made up the largest share of the plasticizers market. Based on region, the plasticizers market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific was the largest contributor to the global plasticizers market in 2021.
– low phthalates plasticizers
– high phthalates plasticizers
– non-phthalate plasticizers
By end user:
– floor wall & coverings
– wires & cables
– film & sheets
– coated fabric
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global plasticizers market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ADEKA CORPORATION, Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, INEOS Group Ltd, LG Chem Ltd., Perstorp AB, Polynt S.p.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plasticizers market.
– To classify and forecast the global plasticizers market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plasticizers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plasticizers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plasticizers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plasticizers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!