Global Plastic to Fuel Market
Global plastic to fuel market by technology (pyrolysis, gasification, depolymerization), by end fuel (crude oil, hydrogen, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Plastic wastes have posed serious threats to the environment, including decrease of soil nutrient effectiveness and agricultural production as well as emerge of ecological instability. Plastic wastes can be converted into target fuels by adjusting cracking of chemical bonds. One of the most popular processes in converting plastic waste into fuel is called pyrolysis. This technique requires heating the plastics at a very high temperature. The global plastic to fuel market was estimated at USD 874 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 2,108 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plastic to fuel market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plastic to fuel industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, end fuel, and region. The global market for plastic to fuel can be segmented by technology: pyrolysis, gasification, depolymerization. The pyrolysis segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Plastic to fuel market is further segmented by end fuel: crude oil, hydrogen, others. Among these, the crude oil segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the plastic to fuel market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end fuel:
– crude oil
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global plastic to fuel market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Agilyx Inc., Alterra Energy, Beston Group Co., Ltd., Bradam Group, LLC, Brightmark Energy, LLC, Cassandra Oil AB, Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp, Klean Industries Inc, Klean Industries Inc., Neste Oyj, Nexus Fuel LLC, Plastic Advanced Recycling Corp., Plastic2Oil, Inc., Resynergi, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plastic to fuel market.
– To classify and forecast the global plastic to fuel market based on technology, end fuel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plastic to fuel market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plastic to fuel market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plastic to fuel market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plastic to fuel market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.