No products in the cart.
Global Plasma Fractionation Market
Global plasma fractionation market by product (immunoglobulins, albumins, coagulation factor concentrates, others), by application (neurology, immunology, hematology, others), by end user (hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Plasma fractionation is the downstream processing of plasma that has been harvested by donors. It breaks plasma into individual proteins, or plasma fractions. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global plasma fractionation market is poised to grow by USD 14 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plasma fractionation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plasma fractionation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for plasma fractionation can be segmented by product: immunoglobulins, albumins, coagulation factor concentrates, others. The immunoglobulins segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Plasma fractionation market is further segmented by application: neurology, immunology, hematology, others. The neurology segment held the largest share of the global plasma fractionation market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the plasma fractionation market is segmented into: hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, others. In 2021, the hospitals and clinics segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the plasma fractionation market. On the basis of region, the plasma fractionation market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– coagulation factor concentrates
By end user:
– hospitals and clinics
– research laboratories
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global plasma fractionation market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Baxter International Inc., Bio Products Laboratory (BPL), Biotest AG, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., CSL Ltd., Grifols International S.A., Kedrion SpA, Octapharma AG, Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plasma fractionation market.
– To classify and forecast the global plasma fractionation market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plasma fractionation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plasma fractionation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plasma fractionation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plasma fractionation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!