Global Plant Extracts Market
Global plant extracts market by source (fruits, flowers, & bulbs, leaves, rhizomes & roots, stems & barks), by product (essential oils, flavors & fragrances, phytomedicines & herbal extracts, spices), by application (food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals & dietary supplements, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global plant extracts market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 14 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.6% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plant extracts market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plant extracts industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, product, application, and region. The global market for plant extracts can be segmented by source: fruits, flowers, & bulbs, leaves, rhizomes & roots, stems & barks. Plant extracts market is further segmented by product: essential oils, flavors & fragrances, phytomedicines & herbal extracts, spices. Based on application, the plant extracts market is segmented into: food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals & dietary supplements, others. On the basis of region, the plant extracts market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– fruits, flowers, & bulbs
– rhizomes & roots
– stems & barks
– essential oils
– flavors & fragrances
– phytomedicines & herbal extracts
– food & beverages
– personal care & cosmetics
– pharmaceuticals & dietary supplements
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global plant extracts market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ChenGuang Biotech Group Co., Ltd., Dohler GmbH, Firmenich SA, Givaudan SA, Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp., International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Mane SA, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Sensient Technologies Corporation, Symrise AG, Synergy Flavors, Inc., Synthite Industries Pvt. Ltd., T. Hasegawa Co., Ltd., Takasago International Corporation, VIDYA HERBS PRIVATE LIMITED, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plant extracts market.
– To classify and forecast the global plant extracts market based on source, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plant extracts market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plant extracts market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plant extracts market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plant extracts market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Plant Extracts Market