Global Plant-based Meat Market
Global plant-based meat market by source (pea, soy, wheat, others), by category (frozen, refrigerated, others), by meat type (beef, chicken, fish, pork, others), by product (burger patties, meatballs, sausages, strips and nuggets, others), by distribution channel (convenience stores, online, specialty stores, supermarket and hypermarkets, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global plant-based meat market is poised to grow by USD 9 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plant-based meat market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plant-based meat industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, category, meat type, product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for plant-based meat can be segmented by source: pea, soy, wheat, others. The soy segment was the largest contributor to the global plant-based meat market in 2021. Plant-based meat market is further segmented by category: frozen, refrigerated, others. According to the research, the refrigerated segment had the largest share in the global plant-based meat market. Based on meat type, the plant-based meat market is segmented into: beef, chicken, fish, pork, others. On the basis of product, the plant-based meat market also can be divided into: burger patties, meatballs, sausages, strips and nuggets, others. Globally, the strips and nuggets segment made up the largest share of the plant-based meat market. Plant-based meat market by distribution channel is categorized into: convenience stores, online, specialty stores, supermarket and hypermarkets, others. The plant-based meat market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By meat type:
– burger patties
– strips and nuggets
By distribution channel:
– convenience stores
– specialty stores
– supermarket and hypermarkets
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Plant-based Meat Market, including Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Beyond Meat Inc., Conagra Brands, Inc., Greenleaf Foods, SPC, Hungry Planet Inc., Impossible Food Inc., Kellogg Company, Kraft Foods, Inc., Maple Leaf Foods Inc., Pinnacle Foods Inc., Quorn Foods Ltd., Smithfield Foods, Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., The Live Kindly Co., The Tofurky Company, Inc., Tyson Foods, Inc., VBites Foods Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plant-based meat market.
– To classify and forecast the global plant-based meat market based on source, category, meat type, product, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plant-based meat market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plant-based meat market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plant-based meat market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plant-based meat market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.