No products in the cart.
Global Plant-based Food and Beverages Market
Global plant-based food and beverages market by product (bakery & confectionery, plant-based juices, plant-based meat, plant-based milk & derivatives, RTD tea & coffee, sweet & savory snacks, others), by product category (conventional, organic), by source (almond, coconut, pea, soy, wheat, others), by distribution channel (non-store retailing, store-based retailing), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Plants have essential nutrients that are not contained in other foods. The vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and antioxidants that are in plants help keep cells healthy and the body in balance. Plant-based diets have been shown to lower rates of diseases that are of particular importance to older adults, including heart disease and high blood pressure. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global plant-based food and beverages sector is expected to rise by USD 16 billion with a CAGR of 8.9% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global plant-based food and beverages market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the plant-based food and beverages industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, product category, source, distribution channel, and region. The global market for plant-based food and beverages can be segmented by product: bakery & confectionery, plant-based juices, plant-based meat, plant-based milk & derivatives, RTD tea & coffee, sweet & savory snacks, others. Plant-based food and beverages market is further segmented by product category: conventional, organic. Based on source, the plant-based food and beverages market is segmented into: almond, coconut, pea, soy, wheat, others. On the basis of distribution channel, the plant-based food and beverages market also can be divided into: non-store retailing, store-based retailing. Plant-based food and beverages market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– bakery & confectionery
– plant-based juices
– plant-based meat
– plant-based milk & derivatives
– RTD tea & coffee
– sweet & savory snacks
By product category:
By distribution channel:
– non-store retailing
– store-based retailing
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Plant-based Food and Beverages Market, including Amy’s Kitchen, Inc., Danone S.A., Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc, General Mills Inc., Keystone Natural Holdings LLC, Nestle S.A., Premier Foods plc, The EVERY Company, Tyson Foods, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global plant-based food and beverages market.
– To classify and forecast the global plant-based food and beverages market based on product, product category, source, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global plant-based food and beverages market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global plant-based food and beverages market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global plant-based food and beverages market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global plant-based food and beverages market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!