Global Physical Vapor Deposition Market
Global physical vapor deposition (PVD) market by technology (ion plating, sputtering, thermal evaporation), by product (PVD equipment, PVD materials, services), by application (cutting tools, data storage, flexible packaging, industrial, medical equipment, microelectronics, optics, photovoltaic), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global physical vapor deposition market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 6 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global physical vapor deposition market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the physical vapor deposition industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, product, application, and region. The global market for physical vapor deposition can be segmented by technology: ion plating, sputtering, thermal evaporation. Physical vapor deposition market is further segmented by product: PVD equipment, PVD materials, services. The PVD materials segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on application, the physical vapor deposition market is segmented into: cutting tools, data storage, flexible packaging, industrial, medical equipment, microelectronics, optics, photovoltaic. On the basis of region, the physical vapor deposition market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– ion plating
– thermal evaporation
– PVD equipment
– PVD materials
– cutting tools
– data storage
– flexible packaging
– medical equipment
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The PV materials market is further segmented into aluminum, copper film, nitrides (Ti and Ta), oxides (ITO, Hf, and others), silicon dioxide, sputtering targets, others. The sputtering targets segment was the largest contributor to the global physical vapor deposition market in 2021.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading physical vapor deposition market vendors that include Applied Materials Inc., CHA Industries, Inc, Intevac, Inc., LAM Research Corp., Leybold GmbH, Nexx Systems Inc., OC Oerlikon Corporation AG, Singulus Technologies AG, ULVAC, Inc., Veeco Instruments Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global physical vapor deposition market.
– To classify and forecast the global physical vapor deposition market based on technology, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global physical vapor deposition market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global physical vapor deposition market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global physical vapor deposition market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global physical vapor deposition market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.