No products in the cart.
Global Phototherapy Market
Global phototherapy market by product (accessories, conventional phototherapy equipment, fiberoptic phototherapy equipment, germicidal lamps, LED phototherapy equipment), by radiation (UVA, UVB, UVC), by application (neonatal jaundice management, skin disease treatment, sterilization), by end user (dermatology center, homecare, hospital and clinic), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Phototherapy is a medical treatment in which natural or artificial light is used to improve a health condition. Treatment could involve fluorescent light bulbs, halogen lights, sunlight, or light emitting diodes (LEDs). According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global phototherapy market is poised to grow by USD 188 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global phototherapy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the phototherapy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, radiation, application, end user, and region. The global market for phototherapy can be segmented by product: accessories, conventional phototherapy equipment, fiberoptic phototherapy equipment, germicidal lamps, LED phototherapy equipment. Globally, the conventional phototherapy equipment segment made up the largest share of the phototherapy market. Phototherapy market is further segmented by radiation: UVA, UVB, UVC. The UVA segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on application, the phototherapy market is segmented into: neonatal jaundice management, skin disease treatment, sterilization. On the basis of end user, the phototherapy market also can be divided into: dermatology center, homecare, hospital and clinic. Phototherapy market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– conventional phototherapy equipment
– fiberoptic phototherapy equipment
– germicidal lamps
– LED phototherapy equipment
– neonatal jaundice management
– skin disease treatment
By end user:
– dermatology center
– hospital and clinic
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global phototherapy market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Atom Medical Corporation, GE Healthcare, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, National Biological Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd., Signify Holding B.V., Solarc Systems Inc., Strata Skin Sciences, Inc. (formerly MELA Sciences, Inc.), The Daavlin Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global phototherapy market.
– To classify and forecast the global phototherapy market based on product, radiation, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global phototherapy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global phototherapy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global phototherapy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global phototherapy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!