Global Phosphoramidite Market
Global phosphoramidite market by type (DNA phosphoramidites, labeled phosphoramidites, RNA phosphoramidites, others), by end user (academia and research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Phosphoramidite chemistry is the gold standard method for DNA synthesis that has been used in the industry for almost 40 years. Since its discovery, its simplicity and high efficiency have allowed large volumes of oligonucleotide sequences to be synthesized up to 200 base pairs in length. Currently, it is the only commercially viable chemistry able to provide the volume of DNA required by the synthetic biology market. According to the latest estimates, the global phosphoramidite market size is expected to increase from USD 964 million in 2022 to USD 1,668 million by 2029, garnering a CAGR of 8.2% over the evaluated period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global phosphoramidite market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for phosphoramidite can be segmented by type: DNA phosphoramidites, labeled phosphoramidites, RNA phosphoramidites, others. The DNA phosphoramidites segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Phosphoramidite market is further segmented by end user: academia and research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, others. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest share of the global phosphoramidite market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the phosphoramidite market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2022, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the phosphoramidite market.
By type: DNA phosphoramidites, labeled phosphoramidites, RNA phosphoramidites, others
By end user: academia and research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading phosphoramidite market vendors that include AAT Bioquest, Inc., Bioneer Corporation, Biosynth International, Inc., BOCSCI Inc., ChemGenes Corporation, Creative Biolabs, Inc., Danaher Corporation (Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.), eMolecules, Inc., Hongene Biotech Corporation, LGC Science Group Holdings Limited, Lumiprobe Corporation, Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc. (TriLink BioTechnologies, Inc., Glen Research, LLC), Merck KGaA, PolyOrg, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global phosphoramidite market.
• To classify and forecast the global phosphoramidite market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global phosphoramidite market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global phosphoramidite market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global phosphoramidite market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global phosphoramidite market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Phosphoramidite Market