Global Phosphonic Acid Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts global phosphonic acid market will grow from USD 828 million in 2021 to USD 1,125 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 4.5 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Phosphonic Acid Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global phosphonic acid market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the phosphonic acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for phosphonic acid can be segmented by type: aminotris, etidronate, diethylenetriamine penta(methylene phosphonic acid), others. Globally, the aminotris segment made up the largest share of the phosphonic acid market. Phosphonic acid market is further segmented by end user: detergent, water treatment, oil field chemical, personal care, construction, others. The water treatment segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the phosphonic acid market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global phosphonic acid market.
By type: aminotris, etidronate, diethylenetriamine penta(methylene phosphonic acid), others
By end user: detergent, water treatment, oil field chemical, personal care, construction, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading phosphonic acid market vendors that include LANXESS AG, Biesterfeld AG, Changzhou Kewei Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd., Henan Qingshuiyuan Technology Co., Ltd., Shandong Taihe Water Treatment Technologies Co., Ltd., ShanDong XinTai Water Treatment Technology Co., Ltd., Zschimmer & Schwarz Chemie GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global phosphonic acid market.
– To classify and forecast the global phosphonic acid market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global phosphonic acid market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global phosphonic acid market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global phosphonic acid market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global phosphonic acid market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Phosphonic Acid Market - Report Scope
LANXESS AG, Biesterfeld AG, Changzhou Kewei Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd., Henan Qingshuiyuan Technology Co. Ltd., Shandong Taihe Water Treatment Technologies Co. Ltd., ShanDong XinTai Water Treatment Technology Co. Ltd., Zschimmer & Schwarz Chemie GmbH
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…