Global Pharmacogenomics Market
Global pharmacogenomics market by product (consumables, instruments, software), by technology (microarray, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, others), by application (cardiovascular diseases, neurology and psychiatry, oncology, respiratory and inflammatory diseases, others), by end user (hospitals and clinics, independent testing laboratories, research institutions, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global pharmacogenomics market market is projected to rise by USD 7 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.5 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global pharmacogenomics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pharmacogenomics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for pharmacogenomics can be segmented by product: consumables, instruments, software. Pharmacogenomics market is further segmented by technology: microarray, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, others. Based on application, the pharmacogenomics market is segmented into: cardiovascular diseases, neurology and psychiatry, oncology, respiratory and inflammatory diseases, others. On the basis of end user, the pharmacogenomics market also can be divided into: hospitals and clinics, independent testing laboratories, research institutions, others. Pharmacogenomics market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
– polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
– cardiovascular diseases
– neurology and psychiatry
– respiratory and inflammatory diseases
By end user:
– hospitals and clinics
– independent testing laboratories
– research institutions
– North America
– Rest of the World
The global pharmacogenomics market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, BGI Group Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Diatech Pharmacogenetics S.R.L., Dynamic DNA Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Mesa Labs, Inc. (Agena Bioscience, Inc.), Myriad Genetics, Inc, Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pharmacogenomics market.
– To classify and forecast the global pharmacogenomics market based on product, technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pharmacogenomics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pharmacogenomics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pharmacogenomics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pharmacogenomics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Pharmacogenomics Market