The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market
Pharmaceutical aseptic transfer refers to the practice of moving sterile pharmaceutical products, materials, and equipment from one aseptic environment to another with the aim of keeping them free of contamination during the transfer process. The pharmaceutical industry uses aseptic transfer to protect drugs and drug products from contamination, which could stem from microbes, airborne particles and other possible sources of contamination that can cause adverse effects in patients. The global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market was estimated at USD 932.0 million in 2022 and is expected to hit USD 1,719.1 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 9.14% from 2023 to 2029 as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the usability, system type, transfer type, end user, and region. The global market for pharmaceutical aseptic transfer can be segmented by usability: single-use, multiple-use. The multiple-use segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market is further segmented by system type: liquid transfer system, solid transfer system. Among these, the solid transfer system segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on transfer type, the pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market is segmented into: ports, portbags, others. The ports segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. On the basis of end user, the pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market also can be divided into: pharmaceutical, CDMOs (contract development manufacturing organizations), others. According to the research, the pharmaceutical segment had the largest share in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market. Pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By usability: single-use, multiple-use
By system type: liquid transfer system, solid transfer system
By transfer type: ports, portbags, others
By end user: pharmaceutical, CDMOs (contract development manufacturing organizations), others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ATS Automation Tooling Systems GmbH, Azbil Corporation, Dover Corporation, EnPro Industries, Inc., Entegris, Inc., Getinge AB, ILC Dover, LP, Sartorius AG, SKAN Group AG, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market.
• To classify and forecast the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market based on usability, system type, transfer type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global pharmaceutical aseptic transfer market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market - Report Scope
ATS Automation Tooling Systems GmbH, Azbil Corporation, Dover Corporation, EnPro Industries Inc., Entegris Inc., Getinge AB, ILC Dover LP, Sartorius AG, SKAN Group AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…