According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global PET Packaging Market
The global PET packaging market is anticipated to increase by USD 18.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4.7 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global PET packaging market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the PET packaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, packaging, end user, and region. The global market for PET packaging can be segmented by product type: bottle and jar, bag and pouches, tray, cap and closures, others. Among these, the bottle and jar segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. PET packaging market is further segmented by packaging: rigid, flexible. The rigid segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global PET packaging market. Based on end user, the PET packaging market is segmented into: food and beverage, medical, personal care, industrial good, household, others. On the basis of region, the PET packaging market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the PET packaging market.
By product type: bottle and jar, bag and pouches, tray, cap and closures, others
By packaging: rigid, flexible
By end user: food and beverage, medical, personal care, industrial good, household, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global PET packaging market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Amcor plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Gerresheimer AG, Huhtamaki OYJ, Nampak Limited, Silgan Holdings Inc., Sonoco Products Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global PET packaging market.
– To classify and forecast the global PET packaging market based on product type, packaging, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global PET packaging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global PET packaging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global PET packaging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global PET packaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global PET Packaging Market - Report Scope
Amcor plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Gerresheimer AG, Huhtamaki OYJ, Nampak Limited, Silgan Holdings Inc., Sonoco Products Company
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…