Global Pectin Market
Global pectin market by source (citrus fruit, apple, sugar beet, others), by type (high methoxyl pectin, low methoxyl pectin), by application (personal care, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global pectin market was valued at USD 907 million in 2021 to USD 1,441 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pectin market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pectin industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, type, application, and region. The global market for pectin can be segmented by source: citrus fruit, apple, sugar beet, others. The citrus fruit segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Pectin market is further segmented by type: high methoxyl pectin, low methoxyl pectin. The high methoxyl pectin segment held the largest share of the global pectin market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on application, the pectin market is segmented into: personal care, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, others. In 2021, the food and beverage segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the pectin market. On the basis of region, the pectin market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Europe was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By source: citrus fruit, apple, sugar beet, others
By type: high methoxyl pectin, low methoxyl pectin
By application: personal care, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global pectin market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Cargil Incorporated, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, JM Huber Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pectin market.
– To classify and forecast the global pectin market based on source, type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pectin market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pectin market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pectin market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pectin market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.