Global Peanut Oil Market
The global peanut oil market is anticipated to increase by USD 0.7 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4.4 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global peanut oil market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the peanut oil industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for peanut oil can be segmented by product: organic, conventional. The conventional segment was the largest contributor to the global peanut oil market in 2021. Peanut oil market is further segmented by type: refined peanut oil, unrefined peanut oil. According to the research, the refined peanut oil segment had the largest share in the global peanut oil market. Based on distribution channel, the peanut oil market is segmented into: supermarket and hypermarket, convenience store, online, others. The supermarket and hypermarket segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the peanut oil market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the peanut oil market.
By product: organic, conventional
By type: refined peanut oil, unrefined peanut oil
By distribution channel: supermarket and hypermarket, convenience store, online, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL), Cargill Incorporated, COFCO, Hain Celestial Group Inc., Jinlongyu Group Co., Ltd., Shandong Luhua Group Co., Ltd., Shandong Xiwang Food Company Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global peanut oil market.
– To classify and forecast the global peanut oil market based on product, type, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global peanut oil market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global peanut oil market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global peanut oil market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global peanut oil market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Peanut Oil Market - Report Scope
Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL), Cargill Incorporated, COFCO, Hain Celestial Group Inc., Jinlongyu Group Co. Ltd., Shandong Luhua Group Co. Ltd., Shandong Xiwang Food Company Ltd.
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029